First impressions are based on the image you project and there is no easier way to make a good first impression than by dressing for success. Research shows that interviewers make decisions in the first 30 seconds of interviewing a candidate and 93% of that first impression will be based solely on the image you project.
At Styleworks Corporate Styling Consultancy, we make dressing for success a priority. We show you what to wear and how to wear it, explaining what employers are looking for. Corporate styling sessions are ideal whether your workplace allows a relaxed dress code or calls for a more informal professional wardrobe when meeting clients. Whichever, looking stylish, professional and well presented is key to a successful career!
Women will benefit from free make-up tips on how to look natural and not over groomed within a corporate or professional working environment. Men will receive tips on skincare and what products to use.
Styleworks also offer a range of made-to-measure suits and dresses and an off-the-peg corporate range of clothing for you to purchase, confident in the knowledge you will project a professional image.
Rates for Corporate Styling:
£70 ph (minimum booking of 2 hours for personal shopping). We can work to any budget and still make you look well-groomed.
Corporate Styling and personal shopping trips include:
- The stylist researching your requirements the day before your shopping trip with her taking you straight to the stores or tailors that will stock what you need for a stylish wardrobe, saving you time on your shopping trip.
- Advice on how to style yourself.
- What corporate colours best suit you, using colour drapes to demonstrate.
- A personalised Style Guide.
- Practical advice on how best to style yourself depending on the company you work for.
- Advice on how to wear business-wear in a professional way.
- The benefits of using a bespoke tailor service and demonstrations.
- Shopping within budget and how to still look well-groomed.
Rates for workshops depend on the time required. Please call for details.